||Sorry, the page you requested cannot be
This could have happened for any of several reasons:
Or maybe, just maybe, the page has settled in another land
where all children are born and treated equal. A land, in fact, that
CRY, Child Relief and You America Inc. a non-profit organization
registered in the USA, is working towards. We believe that every
child is entitled to the basic rights
of survival, protection, development and participation. Your
involvement is critical, in making this dream a reality.
- The page may have moved, like many children of migrant
labourers in India are forced to, which makes it difficult for
them to attend school, thereby depriving them of their basic right
to an education.
- You misspelled the address, just as 50% of Indian children
between 6 and 18 years old misspell their names, because they are
unable to attend school for a variety of reasons.
- The page has got lost and become untraceable, just like
abandoned children tend to be once they are forced into the world
of institutional care.
- The page has become sick, like every other Indian girl child,
who is malnourished.
- The page has expired just like one in every six Indian girl
child does of a deadly disease called discrimination.
us, and contribute to permanently changing the lives of
What you can do
- Check the spelling of the URL, and correct typos / spellos (if
the broken link to us, so that we can fix it.
- Check the following list of commonly requested pages - if the
page you wanted is here, just click on the link to call it
- Linger a while and get to know us better. If you like what you
read, take the
The CRY Seattle