CRY Seattle action center is thrilled to invite you to the 14th Uphaar, our annual fundraising dinner gala.
Please join us for an elegant and festive evening celebrating 20 magical years of CRY Seattle. Uphaar has been instrumental in raising over 1.5 million dollars through the years and has contributed towards lasting, positive change in the lives of over 600,000 underprivileged children in India. Last year at Uphaar 2017, with your support, we were able to support 6 projects in different parts of India. Impact reports of the projects can be found here .
Joining us this year is CRY project partner and Prayatn founder, Mr Malay Kumar, who has been working for the last 25 years on issues pertaining to women and children. He has been working in remote areas to create models of child development and child protection through community based systems. He has also influenced the policy of two states, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, through his efforts.
The projects being supported this year are:
- Society for Advancement in Tribes, Health, Education, Environment (SATHEE) in Jharkhand
- Doaba Vikas Evam Utthan Samiti (DVEUS) in Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. Sambhunath Singh Research Foundation in Uttar Pradesh
- Empowering Girl Child (Margadarshi) in Karnataka
- Gram Mitra Samaj Sevi Sansthan (GMSSS) in Chattisgarh
Let’s continue to make a difference together and stand up for Child Rights!
Unable to attend? You can still help by donating here
Buy your tickets now!!!
|Onsite Child Care ($50/Child 5-11pm)|